domingo, abril 09, 2006

« Forma de Expressão»

Esta música adequa-se perfeitamente ao meu estado de espiríto - «Hips Don't Lie».
Muita cor, movimento e ritmo.
Tudo o que não se quer neste momento são espectadorse de bancada, mas sim «real players».
Move it baby... move it....
.....................................................................................................

«And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel you boy
Come on lets go, real slow
Don't you see baby asi es perfecto

Oh I know I am on tonight my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection
Shakira, Shakira

Oh boy, I can see your body moving
Half animal, half man
I don't, don't really know what I'm doing
But you seem to have a plan
My will and self restraint
Have come to fail now, fail now
See, I am doing what I can, but I can't so you know
That's a bit too hard to explain

Baila en la calle de noche
Baila en la calle de día

Baila en la calle de noche
Baila en la calle de día. »

.............................................................................